MFA, together with the Global Research Forum on Diaspora and Transnationalism (GRFDT), New Delhi, India and the Cross Regional Center for Refugees and Migrants (CCRM), Beirut, Lebanon are jointly organizing a Panel Discussion on “Transitional Justice: Towards “Building Back Better” on 21 July 2020 (Tuesday) 5:30PM – 7:30PM (IST).
We would like to invite you to join us as a participant in the Panel Discussion.
The session will be moderated by Mr. William Gois, Regional Coordinator of MFA. He will be joined in the panel by the following speakers:
- Dr. Shashi Tharoor, Member of Parliament, India and Former Senior UN Diplomat
- Mr. Shahidul Haque, Former Foreign Secretary, Bangladesh
- Dr. Dilip Ratha, Lead Economist, Migration and Remittances and Head of KNOMAD, World Bank
- Mr. Ryszard Cholewinski, Senior Migration Specialist, ILO Regional Office for Arab States, Beirut
- Ms. Roula Hamati, coordinator, Cross Regional Center for Refugees and Migrants
- Ms. Neha Misra, Senior Migration Specialist, Solidarity Center, Washington DC
The meeting will be held via Zoom. Please find below the call-in details:
Join Zoom Meeting
Click here to Join the Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 874 035 3443
Please let us know should you have further inquiries on this and we hope to see you on Tuesday.